Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by RALLInspired, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
- Your rallinspired.com Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and RALLInspired may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause RALLInspired liability. You must immediately notify RALLInspired of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. RALLInspired will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to
the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material
available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for
the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the
Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content
available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by RALLInspired or otherwise.
By submitting Content to RALLInspired for inclusion on your Website, you grant RALLInspired a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, RALLInspired will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, RALLInspired has the right (though not the obligation) to, in RALLInspired's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in RALLInspired's reasonable opinion, violates any RALLInspired policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in RALLInspired's sole discretion. RALLInspired will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay RALLInspired the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify RALLInspired before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to RALLInspired in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay RALLInspired the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. RALLInspired reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon zero (0) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on zero (0) days written notice to RALLInspired.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by RALLInspired to respond within two business days) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free rallinspired.com services. All support will be provided in accordance with RALLInspired standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. RALLInspired has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, RALLInspired does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. RALLInspired disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which rallinspired.com links, and that link to rallinspired.com. RALLInspired does not have any control over those non-RALLInspired websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-RALLInspired website or webpage, RALLInspired does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. RALLInspired disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-RALLInspired websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As RALLInspired asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by rallinspired.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify RALLInspired in accordance with RALLInspired's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. RALLInspired will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. RALLInspired will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of RALLInspired or others. In the case of such termination, RALLInspired will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to RALLInspired.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from RALLInspired to you any RALLInspired or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with RALLInspired. RALLInspired, rallinspired.com, the rallinspired.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with rallinspired.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of RALLInspired or RALLInspired's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any RALLInspired or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. RALLInspired reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. RALLInspired reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at rallinspired.com,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. RALLInspired reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify
or replace any
part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your
continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes
acceptance of those changes. RALLInspired may also, in the future, offer new services and/or
through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services
shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. RALLInspired may terminate your access to all or any part of
the Website at
any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate
this Agreement or your rallinspired.com account (if you have one), you may simply
Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be
terminated by RALLInspired if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such
zero (0) days from RALLInspired's notice to you thereof;
provided that, RALLInspired can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut
down of our
service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive
termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and
limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". RALLInspired and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither RALLInspired nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will RALLInspired, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to RALLInspired under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. RALLInspired shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless RALLInspired, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between RALLInspired and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of RALLInspired, or by the posting by RALLInspired of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in San Francisco, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; RALLInspired may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
There is no specific or guaranteed time frame for completion of e-tuning. The process could take a few hours or a few weeks. All base flashes are tested to be as safe as possible so do not worry about driving on them until we complete the process. Payments are NON-REFUNDABLE at ANY TIME for ANY REASON. You also agree and acknowledge that RALLInspired and it’s associates are not responsible or liable for any damages or injuries incurred during or after the tuning process.
*There are no refund given on ANY TUNE ORDER for ANY REASON*
Tuning requires development time. As time is not refundable, once an order is placed tuning refunds are not given. You will also be required to agree to these terms once you submit a support ticket.
20. Intellectual Property Agreement Part. Intellectual Property: The original control system code is property of the manufacturer (i.e. BMW, Ford, Mitsubishi, Nissan, etc) and the editing software is protected by copyright (i.e. HP tuners, ECU flash, Cobb Tuner, etc). You are not allowed to copy, modify, or transfer our XMLs and modified ROM images or any data contained within them. All materials are protected by copyright laws, and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted, displayed, broadcast or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express prior written permission of Rick Barcena and nothing in this this agreement should be construed as granting any right or license. All of the intellectual property referenced or contained in this process is the property of Rick Barcena and cannot be used without their express prior written permission.
21. UPDATED REFUND POLICY FOR NON TUNE ORDERS. We do NOT ACCEPT RETURNS of ANY KIND once orders have been processed and/or shipped. We can cancel orders that have not yet been processed/shipped at our discretion. If you have used PayPal checkout on our site, we are not able to offer 100% refunds due to PayPal’s updated fee policy. We will refund your payment MINUS PayPal’s NON REFUNDABLE processing fees. PayPal keeps their fees.
22. UPDATED SHIPPING/ORDER POLICY FOR CUSTOMERS IN CALIFORNIA Many aftermarket parts orders cannot be shipped directly from our suppliers. We will make every attempt to get your orders to you. We may contact you regarding your order to discuss options and details, or we may processes a refund, at our discretion. Please be advised that our refund policy stated in section 21 (above) still applies for any and every order.
23. WARRANTY and SUPPORT We do not offer or honor any manufacturer(s) based warranty or guarantee for products sold on our site. If you have a warranty issue please contact the manufacturer directly. Please be sure you have looked up and read product warranties supplied by the manufacturer(s) before ordering. We can, at our discretion, offer technical support to troubleshoot certain issues.
Tuning and Development Section
International Intellectual Property and Non-Disclosure Agreement for Vehicle ECU Custom Code and Tuning/Calibrations
This International Intellectual Property and Non-Disclosure Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by and between Enrique Barcena, doing business as RALLInspired (“Company”), the undersigned client (“Client”), and their end user (“End User”), collectively referred to as the “Parties,” as of the date of acceptance (the “Effective Date”).
Ownership and Confidentiality
1.1. RALLInspired, referred to as the “Company” in this Agreement, retains all rights, ownership, and interests in the custom code, tuning, calibrations, and any associated files (including XML files) developed for the Client’s vehicle Engine Control Unit (“ECU”) (“Intellectual Property”).
1.2. The Client and the End User shall not view, access, or read the code or any associated files and shall refrain from modifying, sharing, distributing, sublicensing, or transferring the Intellectual Property or any part thereof without prior written consent from RALLInspired, except as authorized by RALLInspired.
1.3. The Client and the End User shall implement appropriate measures to safeguard the Intellectual Property and associated files installed on the ECU, including physical and digital security measures, and shall not allow unauthorized individuals access to or reading of the ECU data, code, or any associated files.
Use and Limitations
2.1. The Client and the End User are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Intellectual Property solely for their personal use on the specified vehicle’s ECU, as authorized by RALLInspired.
2.2. The Client and the End User shall not modify, copy, distribute, or transfer the Intellectual Property or any part thereof without prior written consent from RALLInspired, except as authorized by RALLInspired.
2.3. The Client and the End User acknowledge that any unauthorized use or modification of the Intellectual Property may void warranties, jeopardize the functionality of the ECU, and result in potential legal consequences.
Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality
3.1. The Client and the End User agree that all information, including but not limited to the Intellectual Property, technical specifications, trade secrets, and other proprietary information disclosed by RALLInspired (“Confidential Information”), shall be kept strictly confidential.
3.2. The Client and the End User shall not disclose or share the Confidential Information with any third party without prior written consent from RALLInspired, except as required by applicable law or as authorized by RALLInspired.
3.3. The obligations of confidentiality shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
Liability for Breach
4.1. The Client and the End User acknowledge that any breach of this Agreement, including unauthorized viewing, accessing, modification, sharing, distribution, sublicensing, or transfer of the Intellectual Property or any associated files, may result in legal liability.
4.2. In the event of a breach, the Client and the End User shall be jointly and severally liable for legal fees, damages, loss of profits, and any other remedies available to RALLInspired under applicable law.
Representations and Warranties
5.1. The Client represents and warrants that they are the rightful owner or authorized user of the vehicle on which the Intellectual Property will be installed.
5.2. The Client and the End User acknowledge that the Intellectual Property is provided “as is” and does not come with any warranties, including fitness for a particular purpose or compatibility with future ECU updates or modifications.
Disclosure and Liability
6.1. The Client shall disclose their status as a business, tuner, or shop and provide accurate and truthful information regarding their intended use of the Intellectual Property.
6.2. The Client and the End User acknowledge that any false pretenses, misrepresentation, or unauthorized use of the Intellectual Property may result in legal liability, including but not limited to legal fees, damages, and loss of profits or revenue for RALLInspired.
Authorized Activities and Distributorship
7.1. RALLInspired may, at its sole discretion, allow the Client and the End User to use the files, become a distributor, or engage in other authorized activities upon mutual agreement.
7.2. The terms and conditions for such authorized activities, including distributorship, shall be specified in a separate agreement between RALLInspired, the Client, and the End User.
7.3. The Client and the End User acknowledge that becoming a distributor or engaging in other authorized activities may be subject to payment of any applicable distributor fees as specified in the separate agreement.
Payment, Refunds, and Chargebacks
8.1. The Client acknowledges and agrees that all payments made to RALLInspired for the Intellectual Property and associated services are non-refundable.
8.2. The Client agrees to refrain from initiating any chargebacks or disputes with PayPal, banks, or credit card companies for the payments made to RALLInspired. Any such chargebacks or disputes initiated by the Client shall be considered a material breach of this Agreement.
8.3. The Client acknowledges and agrees that any breach of the “No Refunds” and “No Chargebacks” provisions may result in legal liability, including but not limited to legal fees, damages, and loss of profits or revenue for RALLInspired. The Client shall be responsible for reimbursing RALLInspired for any costs incurred as a result of such breach.
9. The Client and the End User acknowledge and agree that there is no promised or guaranteed timeframe for the completion of projects involving the Intellectual Property. Timelines may vary based on the complexity of the project, workload, and other factors.
Online Reviews and Testimonials
10.1. The Client and the End User acknowledge that this Agreement may be referenced if they choose to leave a review on social media platforms or business review pages.
10.2. By leaving a review, the Client and the End User agree to provide accurate and truthful feedback.
10.3. The Client and the End User acknowledge and agree that there is no promised or guaranteed timeframe for the completion of projects involving the Intellectual Property, as stated in Section 9. Therefore, any review or complaint about the duration of a project shall not be considered valid, as the Parties have acknowledged and agreed to the absence of a promised timeframe.
Acceptance and Binding Nature of the Agreement
11. This Agreement shall be binding upon the Client and the End User upon the occurrence of either of the following:
a) The Client indicating their acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement by checking the “I Agree” box on RALLInspired’s ticket creation page.
b) The End User indicating their acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement by downloading, using, accessing, or otherwise obtaining the files, custom code, or any associated materials.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
12.1. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction specified by RALLInspired.
12.2. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the jurisdiction specified by RALLInspired.
Warranties and Limitation of Liability
13.1. The Client and the End User acknowledge that all work performed, including the custom code, tuning/calibration, and any associated services, is provided on a custom basis without any warranties, express or implied.
13.2. RALLInspired makes no warranties or representations regarding the performance, functionality, or fitness for a particular purpose of the custom code, tuning/calibration, or any associated services.
13.3. The Client and the End User understand and agree that RALLInspired shall not be held liable for any injuries, damages, losses, or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the use, installation, or implementation of the custom code, tuning/calibration, or any related process.
Ownership of Custom Code
14.1. The Client and the End User acknowledge and agree that payment for the time spent by RALLInspired in creating custom or add-on code/patches, tuning/calibrations, or any associated services does not grant the Client or the End User any rights or access to the underlying code or intellectual property.
14.2. All rights, title, and ownership to the custom code or add-on code/patches, including any modifications or enhancements made by RALLInspired, shall remain with RALLInspired.
14.3. The Client and the End User shall not reverse engineer, decompile, or attempt to access the underlying code, nor shall they claim any ownership or rights to the custom code created by RALLInspired.
Responsibility of Client and End User (If the same)
15.1. In the event that the Client and the End User are the same individual or entity, they acknowledge and agree that they are jointly and severally responsible for complying with all the terms and obligations set forth in this Agreement.
15.2. The Client, in their capacity as the End User, shall be fully accountable for adhering to the obligations and responsibilities outlined in this Agreement.
15.3. Any reference to the Client or the End User in this Agreement, in the case of both being the same individual or entity, shall apply to that individual or entity in their respective capacities.
16.1. The Client and the End User agree to indemnify and hold RALLInspired, its affiliates, employees, and agents harmless from any claims, damages, liabilities, or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising out of or in connection with their use or misuse of the custom code, tuning, calibrations, or any related services.
16.2. This indemnification obligation shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
17.1. RALLInspired shall handle personal data and vehicle information provided by the Client and End User in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
17.2. The Parties acknowledge and agree to the collection, storage, and processing of personal data for the purpose of providing the services outlined in this Agreement.
17.3. RALLInspired shall implement reasonable measures to protect the privacy and confidentiality of personal data in its possession.
Modification and Updates
18.1. RALLInspired may, at its discretion, make modifications or updates to the custom code, tuning, or calibrations.
18.2. The Client and the End User acknowledge and agree that such modifications or updates may be necessary to improve functionality, address performance issues, or comply with regulatory requirements.
18.3. Any modifications or updates made by RALLInspired shall be considered part of the Intellectual Property and subject to the terms of this Agreement.
18.4. The Parties shall agree on any applicable fees or terms associated with such modifications.
19.1. Any disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including its formation, interpretation, breach, termination, or validity, shall be resolved through mediation or arbitration.
19.2. The Parties shall attempt to resolve any disputes through good-faith negotiations.
19.3. If the dispute cannot be resolved amicably, it shall be referred to mediation or binding arbitration in accordance with the rules and procedures agreed upon by the Parties.
20.1. Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, natural disasters, war, terrorism, strikes, or government regulations.
20.2. In the event of a force majeure event, the affected party shall promptly notify the other party and take reasonable steps to mitigate the impact of the event on its performance of obligations under this Agreement.
Confidentiality of Third-Party Software
21.1. The Client and the End User acknowledge and agree that RALLInspired may utilize third-party software or tools in the course of providing the services outlined in this Agreement. Such third-party software may include, but is not limited to, proprietary software, libraries, algorithms, or code.
21.2. The Client and the End User understand and agree that the use of third-party software is confidential and proprietary. They shall not disclose, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, or otherwise make available any information related to the third-party software or use of the third-party softwar without prior written consent from RALLInspired.
21.3. The Client and the End User acknowledge that any unauthorized disclosure or misuse of the third-party software may cause substantial harm and financial loss to RALLInspired. They agree to be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, or legal consequences incurred by RALLInspired as a result of their breach of this confidentiality obligation.
21.4. The obligations of confidentiality regarding third-party software shall survive the termination of this Agreement
Confidentiality of RALLInspired’s Identity and Non-Compliance
22.1. The Client and the End User acknowledge and agree that RALLInspired’s identity, including the legal name, business name, and personal information shall be treated as confidential and proprietary information.
22.2. The Client and the End User shall not name or disclose RALLInspired’s identity in any communication, documentation, or public statement related to non-compliance with state and local emissions laws or any illegal activities associated with the use of the Intellectual Property.
22.3. The Client and the End User acknowledge and agree that it is their responsibility to ensure compliance with all applicable state and local emissions laws and regulations. They shall bear all fees, fines, penalties, or legal consequences arising from their non-compliance.
22.4. In the event that the Client or the End User is found to be non-compliant with state and local emissions laws or engages in any illegal activities associated with the use of the Intellectual Property, the Client and the End User agree not to disclose or reveal RALLInspired’s identity as part of any legal proceedings, disputes, or public discussions.
22.5. The Client and the End User acknowledge and agree that any breach of their responsibility to be compliant or their obligation to bear the fees, fines, penalties, or legal consequences may result in harm to RALLInspired, including reputational damage and potential legal consequences. They agree to be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, or legal consequences incurred by RALLInspired as a result of their breach of these obligations.
Amendment and Modification
23.1. RALLInspired reserves the right to update, amend, or modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice. Any such updates, amendments, or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revised Agreement on RALLInspired’s website or through any other means of communication.
23.2. It is the responsibility of the Client and the End User to review this Agreement periodically to stay informed of any changes. Continued use of the services provided by RALLInspired after any updates, amendments, or modifications shall constitute acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
By checking the “I Agree” box on the ticket creation page or by downloading, using, accessing, or otherwise obtaining the files, custom code, or any associated materials, the Parties acknowledge their obligation to disclose accurate and truthful information, represent and warrant their status as the rightful owner or authorized user of the vehicle, acknowledge the provided Intellectual Property is “as is” without warranties, agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, understand and agree to the “No Refunds” and “No Chargebacks” provisions, acknowledge the absence of a promised timeframe for project completion, agree to the terms regarding online reviews and testimonials, and accept the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of third-party software as outlined in Section 21.
This agreement was last updated on 7/11/2023