Forums RALLInspired Forum Lancer Tuning CVT/AT Related Tuning

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rallinspired
    Keymaster
      • Topics21
      • Replies10
      • Total31
      • Expert
      • ★★★★★★★★★

I’ve been working on finding some CVT related ECU tables to see if i can improve shifting in sports mode and torque related options in standard mode to see if i can remove some of the “slop”.  We’ve been trying to be able to tune similar to what we’ve done for years with the Evo X SST and RA SST.

As per usual we spend a lot of time testing and with R&D.

Initially, the first test didn’t go so well but after some work around to better understand the relations of the tables we’ve finally have something good working for us!

Here’s feedback directly from one of several beta testers after adding our CVT enhancements AFTER engine tuning:

“…this one is much better. Seems to instantly change ratio or “gear” in sport mode as well as paddle shifters. It no longer has a little lag to it, feels instant as soon as I change it. Not one hundred percent sure but it seems to rev quicker in D as well and responds quicker when I hit the pedal. Feels much better overall…”

Keep in mind that said beta testers were customers who are ALREADY TUNED by us and as such the results and feedback we have are with engine and CVT related tuning TOGETHER.  We will not be offering transmission related tuning as a standalone option but it will be an add on to our already world class tunes.  If you are already tuned by us you and add on this option and just pay the difference for the updates.

Nothing and no one comes close to what we offer and no one has near the experience. Our price point is highly competitive and we can offer enhancements, such as these new CVT updates, that no one else does.

I would like to thank our beta testers for trusting us and allowing us to use their vehicles and of course to all those customers who support us and our work.  While we don’t offer “cheap” or free tunes understand that by supporting us you support the community and future development for this platform.  These enhancements also apply to Outlanders as well.

***UPDATE***

v2

“…this one is much better. Seems to instantly change ratio or “gear” in sport mode as well as paddle shifters. It no longer has a little lag to it, feels instant as soon as I change it. Not one hundred percent sure but it seems to rev quicker in D as well and responds quicker when I hit the pedal. Feels much better overall…”

We’ve conducted even more testing and have updated the CVT related tuning even more and have the following feedback between our “v2” and “v3″ CVT updates done back to back.

” All right so this one definitely feels like it revs up quicker. As far as response there is a slight improvement from the previous one” (which was already an improvement over stock),” enough to notice the difference if you flash back and forth between the two, it goes as soon as you touch the pedal. I would say this one is a very good improvement overall from the previous…”

Rallinspired
      Keymaster
        • Topics21
        • Replies10
        • Total31
        • Expert
        • ★★★★★★★★★

We have even more feedback from other CVT testers and my goodness it’s 100000% positive. We’ve further tested city, highway, and spirited drive and transmission shifting and feel is better across the board. Will post that feedback later today.

Some funny feedback from another tester today is this:
        “This shit is phenomenal… down shifting is really damn good… Just being in the car [also as a passenger] I can feel it” LOL. Sounds good to me!

BlackPack PSP
        Participant
          • Topics0
          • Replies1
          • Total1
          • Spectator

Hi Rallinspiree,

I’m owner of 2008+ Lancer with CVT in Thailand. Now I can reflash my car by myself and interrested also tuning for cvt. Therefore, how I can have only the CVT Patch or can not, please let me know.

Thank you

Kevin Brown
          Keymaster
            • Topics1
            • Replies1
            • Total2
            • Expert
            • ★★★★★★★★★

Hi Rallinspiree, I’m owner of 2008+ Lancer with CVT in Thailand. Now I can reflash my car by myself and interrested also tuning for cvt. Therefore, how I can have only the CVT Patch or can not, please let me know. Thank you

We do not sell the CVT only, if you want the CVT patch we would have to fully tune your car.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          X