Forums RALLInspired Forum Lancer Tuning Facebook Global Group Buy Document.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rallinspired
    Keymaster
      • Topics21
      • Replies10
      • Total31
      • Expert
      • ★★★★★★★★★

Rules, Requirements and Limits

Please Read Full Document

This document is to make the Global Group Buy to go smooth and painless as possible for me and Rick. Please keep in mind that Rick will be the only one working on your E-tune which will make this process long depending on Ricks time, his shop time at RRE, people who need to rent the Open Port 2.0 cable from us, creation of definitions and tunes, and data logging from you (If needed). So we ask if you could please be patient with us because as of right now we have a potential of 80 plus cars that would need to be E-tuned by Rick only. I myself (Kevin) will do my very best to keep everyone updated on their tunes and process, also if you have any questions during the process PLEASE use the ticket system and DO NOT call RRE. Now onto the detailed information and I’ll try to keep it list form.

Refunds

There are no refunds when doing Group Buys.

Requirements for E-tune – $100 USD deposit required

Open Port 2.0 cable, laptop with Windows, EcuFlash (free from Tactrix website), Evoscan ($25 from Evoscan website) and Cobb AP for E-tuning. If you have an Evo or Ralliart you can either use Cobb AP or you can use Open Port 2.0 with EcuFlash and Evoscan. If you have a base lancer/turbo or an outlander, you can only use the Open Port 2.0 cable for your E-tuning and data logging. If you do not have the Open Port 2.0 you can either buy one from the Tactrix site for $169 or can rent one from us for an added cost of $25 a week with a $200 deposit which will be refunded when you return the cable minus the weekly charge and shipping. We have limited supply of rental cables; it would be best if you could buy one or ask around to borrow one.

If you cannot buy, rent or borrow the Open Port 2.0 cable, you have the option to mail-in your ECU, but if you do that your car will be down until we send your ECU back with a tune. Usually turn around time is 24 hrs of Rick getting the ECU, but that time may increase considering the amount of E-tunes that will need to be done and time. I would not suggest the mail-in option but if you need to you can.

Pricing – discount only applies to base E-tuning price (including Mail-in option for this group buy), deposit will go towards E-tune.

Evo, Ralliart and Turbo lancer – Base price $349 USD without group buy discount.

N/A Lancer and Outlander – Base price $299 USD without group buy discount.

Turbo lancer with DTC/CEL patch – $349 plus $100 for patch.

TPMS disable – Added $50.

Remote Assistance – Added $25 an hour. (Only if you want us to setup your laptop for tuning and data logging)

If you have more than one car that you want to E-tune it would be two different payments. Normally we would offer a discount for the second car but since this group buy has an extreme discount already we cannot.

Determining what Global Group Buy discount will be used.

Please ONLY submit a support ticket if you have the deposit on hand right now. Then when I get all the tickets, I will let everyone know how many tickets I have and which discount will be rewarded. Once everyone agrees on the discount that is going to be used, I will ask for the deposits.

Submitting a Support Ticket

Remember please ONLY submit a ticket if you really want to tune your car. When you create your support ticket I would asked if you DO NOT send the deposit just yet. The initial tickets made will determine what Global Group Buy discount will be used and then I would ask for the deposits. When you create your support ticket PLEASE select “E-tuning Form” for the “Help Topic”, “Tuning Method” select “E-tune” if you DO NOT need to rent the Open Port 2.0 cable from us, if you NEED to rent the cable please select “E-tune (w/ hardware rental)” and for the “Summary” PLEASE put “Global Group Buy”. When I ask for the deposit PLEASE send us the confirmation number via support ticket by picture, text or screenshot. Remember all things go through the support ticket.

For Evo’s and Ralliarts if you already have a Cobb AP or Open Port 2.0 please send your current configuration file from your AP along with your serial number and data logs, and if you are using Open Port 2.0 all we need is the current ROM off your ECU and data logs. For N/A lancer/turbo and outlander, if you already have the Open Port 2.0 cable all we need is the current ROM off your ECU and that’s it, turbo lancers we need ROM and data logs. If you DO NOT have the Open Port 2.0 or NEED to rent one, you would have to wait until you buy or receive the cable that you rented from us to send us your ROM but PLEASE still submit a ticket.

Links

Tactrix Open Port 2.0 (No Reflash Adapters Need) – http://www.tactrix.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=17&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=53

EcuFlash – http://www.tactrix.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=36&Itemid=58

Evoscan – http://evoscan.com/evoscan-gps-obdii-cables/details/4/1/performance-vehicle-pc-diagnostic-interfaces/mitsubishi/subaru/obdii/can-evoscan-software

Support Ticket – https://rallinspired.supportsystem.com/

PayPal Payment Email – rick@roadraceengineering.com

Our F.A.Q. – http://projectlancer.net/forums/topic/16889-lancer-tuning-pricing-and-process-na-naturally-aspirated-updated-012016/

RALLInspired Performance Tuning (To rate and leave feedback) – https://www.facebook.com/RALLInspired-Performance-Tuning-470134839706946/

Data Logging

For Evo and Ralliart (Ralliart PLEASE use Sport Mode) using Cobb AP here is your parameters. Evo and Ralliart using Open Port 2.0 follow the same parameters.

Please log the following parameters with your COBB AP and wideband (if you have one):

Baro. Pressure (PSI)

Boost (PSI)

Boost Corr. (%)

Coarse WGDC (%)

Exh. Cam. Adv. (°)

Fine WGDC Rq. (%)

Ign. Advance (°)

Inj. Duty Cycle (%)

Intake Cam. Adv. (°)

Knock Sum (count)

LTFT Cruise (%)

LTFT Idle (%)

LTFT Used (%)

Load (load)

MAF (g/s)

MAF Calcs (load)

MAF Voltage (V)

MAP Calcs (load)

Manifold Temp. (° F)

RO2 Voltage (V)

RPM (RPM)

STFT (%)

Throttle Angle (%)

Vehicle Speed (mph)

LOG YOUR WIDEBAND AS WELL IF IT IS PROPERLY INSTALLED AND CONFIGURED

Version 2 Accessports: Please setup the gauge to display BOOST in real time. Please read the file description through the AP regarding your specific tune file so you know what target boost and AFRs (assuming you have a wideband) you should be seeing. I’ve activated a knock light which will trigger your CEL to blink if there are considerable amounts of knock being detected. If you see the flash please let off the accelerator, notify me and send me what logs you have.

Version 3 Accessports: Please setup the gauges to display BOOST and KNOCK SUM at minimum in real time. You might also consider adding RO2 VOLAGE if you do not have a wideband and if I have confirmed that it is reading properly. Voltage should be around .94 – .96 at WOT. Please read the file description through the AP regarding your specific tune file so you know what target boost and AFRs (assuming you have a wideband) you should be seeing. I’ve activated a knock light which will trigger your CEL to blink if there are considerable amounts of knock being detected. If you see the flash please let off the accelerator, notify me and send me what logs you have.

LOGGING PROCESS:

Take 2 one minute data logs at idle

Take 2 one minute data logs while cruising at consistent speeds.

Take 2 data logs accelerating normally from a stop through 4th gear

Take 3 – 5 data logs in 3rd gear.  Start logging at 2000RPM ease into full throttle by 2500RPM, and log at full throttle until redline.  Please try not to hit the rev limiter.

Download the logs from you AP using the access manager software and then LABEL each logs so I know what it is.

Email the logs you have along with your impressions and feedback. Please be as descriptive as possible.

Please remember to take the logs on the same stretch of road, in the same direction, and in the same conditions (if possible) for the sake of accurate HP and TQ calculations. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD AND ABOVE ALL ELSE BE SAFE when data logging.

Good luck,

Please remember to take the logs on the same stretch of road, in the same direction, and in the same conditions (if possible) for the sake of accurate HP and TQ calculations. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD AND ABOVE ALL ELSE BE SAFE when data logging.

For Turbo lancers using Open Port 2.0 here is your parameters.

Please log the following parameters where possible and wideband (if you have one):

Baro. Pressure (PSI)

Boost (PSI)

Boost Corr. (%)

Coarse WGDC (%)

Exh. Cam. Adv. (°)

Fine WGDC Rq. (%)

Ign. Advance (°)

Inj. Duty Cycle (%)

Intake Cam. Adv. (°)

Knock Sum (count)

LTFT Cruise (%)

LTFT Idle (%)

LTFT Used (%)

Load (load)

MAF (g/s)

MAF Calcs (load)

MAF Voltage (V)

MAP Calcs (load)

Manifold Temp. (° F)

FrontO2 Voltage (V)

RPM (RPM)

STFT (%)

Throttle Angle (%)

Vehicle Speed (mph)

LOG YOUR WIDEBAND AS WELL IF IT IS PROPERLY INSTALLED AND CONFIGURED

LOGGING PROCESS:

Take 2 one minute data logs at idle

Take 2 one minute data logs while cruising at consistent speeds.

Take 2 data logs accelerating normally from a stop through 4th gear

Take 2 data logs in 4th gear. Start logging at 2000RPM ease into full throttle by 2500RPM, and log at full throttle until redline. Please try not to hit the rev limiter.

LABEL each log so I know what it is.

Email the logs you have along with your impressions and feedback. Please be as descriptive as possible.

For N/A lancers and outlanders no data logging is necessary, Ricks N/A tunes are 95% spot on and no further tuning would be necessary. So that means you would not need to buy Evoscan, but if you want take logs you can for more of a “Fine Tune” then buy it. But ask first and Rick will let you know if any further tuning needs to be done.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • The topic ‘Facebook Global Group Buy Document.’ is closed to new replies.
    X