The STM Odyssey PC925 Battery Kit for the Evolution X is more reliable than the smaller 680 style batteries, and still 14 pounds lighter than stock. Perfect for street cars! Includes new tie-down hardware in your choice of brushed aluminum or anodized black and installs in minutes.
The Odyssey PC925 Dry Cell Battery is capable of providing engine cranking pulses in excess of 925A for 5 seconds as well as 400 charge/discharge cycles to 100% depth of discharge (DOD). A typical starting, lighting and ignition (SLI) battery can do one or the other, but not both. Conventional batteries are either a sprinter or a long distance runner; An ODYSSEY battery will do both – provide short duration high amperage pulse or low rate long duration drains.
- Rugged Drycell sealed design
- Military grade construction
- Vibration resistant
- 60% more starting power
- 14lbs lighter than stock
- Deep discharge reserve power
- 2 year storage life
- 8-12 year design life
- Can be mounted flat or upright
Purchase the STM Battery Tie-Down Kit alone if you choose to source the battery yourself, or choose the full kit with PC925 battery and new terminals
- 925 cranking amps for 5 seconds
- 870 cranking amps for 10 seconds
- 765 cranking amps for 20 seconds
- Short circuit current over 2400A
- 28 amp hours
- 50 minute reserve capacity with 25amp load
- Female brass terminal w/M6 SS bolt
What’s In The Box?
- 1 – PC925 Battery (if included)
- 1 – PC925 Battery Tie-Down Kit
- Warranty Information
STM 6-Month Limited Warranty
There are no reviews yet.